The Mystic Lane Fox has adjustable stirrup bars, a long flat working center, a slight kick to the cantle and a well-padded seat so you can sit comfortably where you want. This saddle is also suitable for equitation. It features point billets and regular billets to improve positioning, along with adjustable felt/flock panels.
Mystic saddles have all of the important features of Smith-Worthington’s more expensive English-made saddles:
- Full Grain cowhide seats, skirts, panels and flaps will last for many years with proper care
- Felt & flock stuffed panels allow for adjusting the fit of the saddle to your horse’s back
- The steel and wood trees are available in a wide fit. Trees are resizable to accommodate most equine conformations.
NOTE: All Smith-Worthington saddles have strong steel reinforced trees that can be modified many times as your horse matures and changes shape throughout its life.
The saddle industry has never standardized tree width sizing. Therefore, Smith-Worthington’s “WIDE” might fit like a “MEDIUM” from another company.
Sizes: 20”, 21”, 22”
Leather: Havana cowhide seat, pig print cowhide skirts & flaps
Measurements of the 21″ saddle are as follows. Measurements are proportional for other sizes.
- Tree Width: wide
- Twist: wide
- Working center: long
- Seat depth: 2”
- Seat width: 10 ½”
- Flap length: 17”
- Horses & Horsepower – Sunday 9/25/2022Join in for a morning of exhibition polo and breakfast with a view, good weather…
- English Vs Western SaddlesIf you love horses, you’re probably interested in spending more time with them. Maybe you’re…
- Smith-Worthington SaddlesThe Smith-Worthington Saddlery Co. has been building saddles with the highest level of pride and…